About the Finnish NGO Foundation for Human Rights- KIOS
- Local civil society organisations in KIOS focus countries.
- Working groups and networks of civil society organisations working on human rights issues in KIOS focus countries.
- In exceptional cases civil society organisations in exile may be supported, and only if their activities are targeted at a KIOS focus country.
Organisations previously funded by KIOS can apply for new funding, but only after the previous project funded by KIOS has been completed. Each application will go through the same assessment process, whether applicant has received previous funding from KIOS or not.
* Eastern Africa
* South Asia
- International non-governmental organisations
- For-profit entities
- Religious communities
- Political parties
- Governmental (whether national or local) bodies
- Exiled civil society organisations based in the Nordic countries
- Human rights campaigning, lobbying and advocacy
- Human rights monitoring and documentation
- Human rights awareness raising and education
- Providing legal aid
- Capacity building
We register only complete applications, and kindly ask you not to send any concept papers.
Due to the large number of applications we can’t comment the possibility of having a favourable outcome on your application.
Application must be signed by a competent authority of the applicant organisation.
Compulsory attachments to the application are:
- Project Budget
- Two Written References for the project
- Applicant Organisation’s Annual Budget
- Applicant Organisation’s Statutes or By-laws
- Applicant Organisation’s Registration Certificate
- Applicant Organisation’s Annual Report
- Applicant Organisation’s Latest Audit Reports (from the two previous years)
- For the two written references use KIOS reference form.
00530 Helsinki, Finland
Please note that the registered mail should be addressed to KIOS (not to a staff member).
To speed up the process, you can also submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but make sure you also send signed hard copies of your application and attachments by mail to the address above.
2011-2015 funds for NGOs in developing countries,
2011 call for proposals,
2011 funds for NGOS in South Asia and East Africa,
2011 Human rights funds
This entry was posted on 9:23 AM
and is filed under
2011-2015 funds for NGOs in developing countries
2011 call for proposals
2011 funds for NGOS in South Asia and East Africa
2011 Human rights funds
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
This entry was posted on 9:23 AM and is filed under 2011-2015 funds for NGOs in developing countries , 2011 call for proposals , 2011 funds for NGOS in South Asia and East Africa , 2011 Human rights funds . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Social Scientist
- 10 years experience enhancing donor-funded partner organizations’ capacities in strategic planning, financial, administrative, organizational and programming management. Skilled in donor partner organizational assessments and partner capacity building. A 10 years experience in managing development donor-funded projects in the thematic areas of poverty-reduction, governance and democracy, conflict transformation and integration of Gender, Justice and Peace issues into mainstream programs (HIV/AIDS, Agriculture, Water and Sanitation, Emergency)